· DO have your younger flower girls and ring bearers get plenty of rest and sleep, and have them practice what they are supposed to do. The last you thing you want is a crying and screaming baby or kid that is holding up your ceremony.
· DON’T freak out if something goes wrong. If things start late, that is ok and normal.You want to make sure your all your guests are there. And remember, you are marrying the love of your life, so do not sweat the small things.
· DO ask your officiant to attend the rehearsal. Every minister or officiant is different and might want to add things or take certain parts out, so going over with them is not only great for you but for everyone else as well. Such as practicing what your father says when he gives you away, when it is time for the rings, who has them and who your officiant should ask, etc.
· DO supply the essentials for an outdoor wedding.Whether it is a fan, sunscreen, bug spray, water station, etc. Make sure your ground is even and there is access for anyone who may be handicapped. And most importantly, have a rain plan!
· DON’T look down while walking down the aisle. You want your very soon to be husband and all of your guests to see your smiling face, so make sure you are wearing shoes you can walk in, not tripping over your dress and on a level stable ground.
Until next time, happy planning!
The Event Center at Plaza Lecea is not just for weddings and birthdays, we also provide an elegant setting for your business needs. Located at the edge of the Medical Center, with convenient access to both Loop 410 and Interstate 10, Plaza Lecea offers a modern space for your next corporate event. Our three separate meeting areas are located on the fourth floor, featuring beautiful views of the San Antonio skyline and Hill Country. We are proud to offer several packages to best facilitate your meeting needs. We are able to accommodate seating as follows,
- Boardroom Conference – up to 25 (oval or U-shaped)
- Classroom – up to 35
- Half-moon, training or banquet – up to 100
- Theatre-style – up to 200
- Banquet style – up to 300
- Mixers – up to 300
All of our corporate packages include table and chairs, choice of white, ivory or black tablecloths, set up and clean up, as well as an Event Center Coordinator.
Plaza Lecea makes available a variety of technical support. Enjoy the complimentary high-speed wireless internet, integrated sound system and wireless microphones. Utilize our Mobile Smart Board system, Mobile Smart Cart/Screen, DVD/VCR or our 5200 Lumen Projector with retractable screen.
Water and coffee service is available. And although Plaza Lecea does not offer in-house catering, you may choose any of our 10 approved vendors for your breakfast, break, or lunch time needs.
We understand the importance of your corporate meeting needs. With variable meeting space and packages, complimentary linens and AV equipment, and beautiful views, Plaza Lecea makes hosting your next corporate event a breeze. Plaza Lecea provides an elegant solution to all you corporate meeting/training needs. Best of all, we offer free, close parking so you don’t have to drive around for 20 minutes looking for a spot! Let us help make your event a success.