We are having an Open House on Wednesday, January 18th from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. with some AMAZING vendors:
Stop by our venue from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. and try out some San Antonio’s finest caterers, photographers and cakes! Plus we’ll get you caught up on all the latest trends in linens and colors as well as show you around the space. RSVP here today: http://bit.ly/plazaopenhouse.
Ok, let me preface with that we know we just did a blog about a month ago about cakes, but they are one of favorite and most fun aspects of our job! After months of planning and with all the details just right, it’s so awe-inspiring to see a bride’s vision come to fruition. There is no better way to express the couple’s personality than through something as special as the cake.
Now-a-days we find that brides and groom’s are becoming more and more cleaver as they wow their guests with quirky exhibits of their personality. We would love to share with you some of our favorite cakes that we’ve seen at Plaza Lecea: http://ow.ly/2adiW.
And if you are just starting your search for the perfect cake, here are a couple more inspirational galleries that might help:
1. Brides.com: http://www.brides.com/wedding-ideas/wedding-cakes/gallery/cakes/editors-pick/results
2. Marthastewart.com: http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/cakes
3. For the really fun and fab cakes, check out Charm City Cakes: http://www.charmcitycakes.com/gallery
If you are looking for local bakers that have an edge up on the rest, check out these wonderful vendors:
1. Cakes and More: 210.494.3959 or http://www.cakesandmoreinsa.com
2. The Cake Shop: 210.561.1800 or http://www.thecakeshopsa.com
3. Lucy’s: 210.673.5965 or http://www.lucyscakeshop.com
4. Cakes by Cathy Young: 210.493.8466
5. Seventh Heaven Cakes: 210.490.4115 or http://www.seventhheavencakes.com
6. How Sweet It Is: 210.861.8468 or http://www.howsweetitissa.com
7. The Exclusive Cake Shop: 210.520.2004 or http://www.exclusivecakeshop.com 8. Nadler’s of San Antonio: 210.340.1021 or http://www.nadlers.com