Beyond your memories of your special day, you will want to capture and look back at those special moments from time to time. Here is a list of shots that you should ask your photographer to take of your wedding ceremony and reception:
Bride’s Pre-ceremony Shots:
- Shots of bridal party preparing for wedding
- Bridal party putting on make-up
- Bride’s dress hanging
- Bride’s shoes, accessories, garter
- Placement of the garter
- Putting on the veil
- Bride completely ready
- Bride w/parents
- Bride w/mother
- Bride w/father
Groom’s Pre-ceremony Shots:
- Shots of groom and groomsmen getting dressed
- Groom completely ready
- Groom w/parents
- Groom w/mother
- Groom w/father
Wedding Party Shots:
- Bride w/each bridesmaid individually
- Bride w/all bridesmaids
- Bride w/all bridesmaids & flower girl
- Bride w/all bridesmaids & ring bearer
- Bride w/all bridesmaids, flower girl & ring bearer
- Ring bearer and flower girl together
- Groom w/each groomsmen individually
- Groom w/all groomsmen
- Groom w/all groomsmen & ring bearer
- Groom w/ring bearer
- Bride & groomsmen
- Groom & bridesmaids
- Bride & Groom w/flower girl & ring bearer
- Entire bridal party
- Bride & Groom w/Bride’s parents
- Bride & Groom w/Bride’s immediate family
- Bride & Groom w/Bride’s grandparents
- Bride & Groom w/Bride’s extended family
- Bride & Groom w/Groom’s parents
- Bride & Groom w/Groom’s immediate family
- Bride & Groom w/Groom’s grandparents
- Bride & Groom w/Groom’s extended family
- Bride & Groom w/both sets of parents
- Any additional family shots
Wedding Ceremony Shots:
- Shot of church/ceremony site pre-ceremony
- Seating of parents & grandparents
- Members of the bridal party entering
- Bride walking into ceremony
- Groom when sees bride walking into ceremony
- Mother’s doing unity candle (if applicable)
- Various shots during ceremony
- Bride & Groom’s vows, rings & kiss
- Various shots of reception set-up (location, location sign, table set ups, centerpieces, favors, sign-in, gift table, cakes)
- Presentation of Bride & Groom (and bridal party if applicable)
- Guest tables
- First dance
- Any family dances
- Bride & Groom’s rings
- Cake cutting
- Dollar dance
- Bouquet toss & garter removal
- Candid shots of guests
- Couple’s last dance
- Couple’s exit
There are just suggestions and you should definitely sit down with your photographer and let them know about what is important to you for your big day. That way he/she will be better prepared to take the shots you want!
You asked and we listened! We have had a couple clients and vendors recommend adding Cowgirls Unlimited to our list of approved bar services because of their stellar customer service and great prices. Cowgirls Unlimited has been servicing San Antonio’s events for over 10 years. With what started as a small idea to provide bartenders for events serving alcohol has blossomed into a full-fledged operation that serves between 100-125 events per year.
We sat down to talk to Jen Tyson, owner of Cowgirls Unlimited and asked her a few questions:
(PL) What sets Cowgirls Unlimited apart from other bar services in San Antonio?
(JT) We are absolutely 100% professional in everything we do from answering the 1st phone call to the very end of the special event. 10 years ago, we were the only company in San Antonio who operated in this sort of fashion. We are an all-female group who can adjust to any and all, casual or formal, special events. We firmly believe our staff personalities are extremely friendly, kind and catering to all of our client’s needs. There is also no limit to our services as we can customize any order to fit each client’s needs and budget.
(PL) Do you provide clients with guidelines for the amount of alcohol they should provide for their guests?
(PL) What other services do you offer besides bar service?
(JT) We focus 100% on the bar area. We want to ensure our clients have the best experience when it comes to their special events. Alcohol is such a popular but dangerous category so we want to make sure that everyone has a great time but remains safe while doing so. We also want to make sure that our clients get the most value for their budgets. Whether they choose an open/hosted bar, cash bar or just want to hire our bartending staff only for what they choose to provide, we always was to make sure everyone is happy in the process.
(PL) What do you hope to get out of a relationship with Plaza Lecea?
As with all our vendor relationships, we want to make sure that everyone involved in the event has a great experience with our services. We always strive to make processes quick, easy and clean. Upon gaining 100% trust from our vendors and facilities, we believe the entire process from beginning to end always goes much quicker and smoother. Then in turn, we hope the healthy facility relationship with us is transferred over to each and every client and their served guests.
(PL) Is there anything else you would like to include?
We never want to disappoint anyone! We not only cater to our clients but we are also very friendly and kind to other vendors that may be working the event as well. Positive relationships with everyone is very important to us!
If you’d like to get in touch with Jen Tyson and Cowgirls Unlimited for your next event, check her out on the web at http://www.cowgirlsunlimited.com/index.aspx or at 210.872.8746. We’ll cheer to that!